Friday, June 10, 2011

FO - Wanderlust

I finished something! Yay! I've been loving this pattern Wandering the Moor forever. I've blogged about it and finally I've knit the shawl.



The first yarn I tried knitting it with did nothing for me so I frogged it and put the idea of Wandering away for a few months... Then as I was stash diving one day I realized I had 4 skeins of Rowan Felted Tweed in a rich chocolate brown called Phantom. I love Felted Tweed and thought "well heck! Why I don't I just use what I already have?" So I did.


I wore Wandering to work today and love it! I'm already planning to make another. Maybe in a brighter colour this time. I'm really pleased with the way this shawl turned out. It's the perfect size and it's so soft.

If you'd like to check out my project details you can find them here.

If I can get my butt in gear I'll have another FO to share this week too! I can feel my knitting mojo coming back!

4 comments:

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...