Queue Revue

Today we're taking a sneak peak into my never ending queue!


 
I thought  I'd share one of the many shawl/wrap patterns I'm planning on making this year. This is a great pattern called Wandering the Moor. Every time I look at it I wish I was in Scotland wandering the moor.


photo by Celestial
  
I'm thinking of knitting this shawl with a rather rustic yarn in a dark colour. Maybe brown like the photo or maybe something shot with a bit of burgundy or purple. I always think of pictures like this...


got this off the web here http://www.google.ca/images?rlz=1T4RNWI_enCA266CA267&q=scottish+moors&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=nGQKTfWdMpCjnQfRqd35Dg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQsAQwAA
  
when I think of the moors. I'm not sure how accurate that is but I sure hope to find out one day!
 
So what's in your queue?

Comments

  1. I still got the same projects, I'm afraid. But maybe I'll start one as I finished up Spins & Leaps w/Her and need to block that today.
    I like this shawl you found. I wish I could go to Scotland and knock on JK Rowling's door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit Kate (Needled Blog and amazing knitter) and her cute dog Bruce, I'd love to have her take me up one of her mountains!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts