Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Queue Revue

Today we're taking a sneak peak into my never ending queue!


 
I thought  I'd share one of the many shawl/wrap patterns I'm planning on making this year. This is a great pattern called Wandering the Moor. Every time I look at it I wish I was in Scotland wandering the moor.


photo by Celestial
  
I'm thinking of knitting this shawl with a rather rustic yarn in a dark colour. Maybe brown like the photo or maybe something shot with a bit of burgundy or purple. I always think of pictures like this...


got this off the web here http://www.google.ca/images?rlz=1T4RNWI_enCA266CA267&q=scottish+moors&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=nGQKTfWdMpCjnQfRqd35Dg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQsAQwAA
  
when I think of the moors. I'm not sure how accurate that is but I sure hope to find out one day!
 
So what's in your queue?

2 comments:

  1. I still got the same projects, I'm afraid. But maybe I'll start one as I finished up Spins & Leaps w/Her and need to block that today.
    I like this shawl you found. I wish I could go to Scotland and knock on JK Rowling's door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit Kate (Needled Blog and amazing knitter) and her cute dog Bruce, I'd love to have her take me up one of her mountains!

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...