Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Recap

Hey there, it's Sunday again... time for another training recap and Happy Mother's Day!



So for the week of May 8th to the 14th:

Monday: PT session with Mallory
Duration: 1hr

Tuesday: Week 7 Run 1
Distance: 3.8k
Time: 29:07
Average Pace: 7:38/k
Notes: I was short on time before yoga so I went for a quick half hour run. The wind was pretty crazy and I really had to battle against it in some spots, the flip side to that is it helped push me along in spots too... Balance!

Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Duration: 1hr 30m
Notes: This was a long class, slow and deep hamstring and hip stretching. Very nice!

Wednesday: PT session with Mallory
Duration: 1hr
Notes: I worked hard this class and felt it the next day. I love that sore (but not in pain) feeling.

Thursday: Rest Day

Friday: Week 7 Run 2
Distance: 6.1K
Time: 45:44
Average Pace: 7:30/K
Notes: This was a hot and sweaty run. I forgot to bring water with me and felt the lack for sure.

Saturday: Rest Day (such a windy day!)



Sunday: Week 7 Run 3 - Mother's Day
Distance: 9.4K
Time: 1:08:44
Average Pace: 7:17/K
Notes: I went out early before the wind started and I'm so glad I did because it sure has picked up to gale force again. We've had the windiest spring this year. It makes for tough running. I brought water and that was perfect. If I had realized how close I was to 10k I would've kept going around another few blocks! Oh well. It was a good run.

Total distance this week: 19.3K
Total time: 2h 23m

Question Time:

How do you train in bad weather? Outside? Inside?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...