Tuesday, April 4, 2017

April 2017 Running Goals

I'm behind writing this post, it's already April!

I wanted to list a few goals for this month. If I get carried away no worries, I'm not one to beat myself up if I don't achieve everything, it's more for inspiration...


  • 6-8 PT sessions with Mal
  • Yoga class once a week and possible home sessions if the studio is closed
  • 12-15 walk/runs about 30-45 minutes in length
  • 45-50k monthly total (this feels like a big number but it can happen)
  • 10-12 Zombie! Run! missions
  • Finish 4 more weeks of C25K training (my app says by the end of the month I'll be running 25 minutes straight. I find that so incredible I'm not sure I can even write that down as a goal... I do think I will be running 10 minutes followed by 1 minute walking breaks but I'll throw it out here anyway)

This a great quote I found. I made 2 kids, I can totally run a half marathon! And next year the full!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...