Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Well Hello Again

I'm not sure what to say after such a long absence... 

Hi

Hello

How's it going?

Boy do we have a lot of catching up to do!

I made myself a goal of reinventing this blog for the next year. I'd like to continue to chat about my crafting and dive into my yoga journey, share about my family a bit and just ramble on about life in general.

So far no real plan. No scheduled posts or theme. Hopefully that will evolve over the next few months as I figure out what I want to say.


In the meantime, I wish you all a happy New Year! May it be filled with joy, breath and gratitude.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you'll write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'll look forward to reading your blog again and seeing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see ya back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back. I have missed hearing from you here. :)
    ~gathersnomoss

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...