Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Recap and March Goals

Here is it... March already and I haven't posted my February Recap. How did I do? Well...

- Knit a pair of socks and a shawl - FAIL kind of... I knit the shawl and 2 pairs of mittens and 3 hats, but no socks...

- Finish the mystery shawl and some mittens for myself - FAIL kind of... I didn't finish the mittens I intended for myself and I didn't even touch the mystery shawl...

- Have 10 no spend days - PASS

- make $250 in side hustles - FAIL

- workout cardio 3x a week and strength train 3x week - PASS - amazingly

- Read 2 books - FAIL

- Blog once a week - FAIL

Clearly I aspired to too much! Snort, well not this month!


 

MARCH GOALS

- Run outside for 30 minutes at least 6 times
- Finish 2 wips
- Blog once a week, I can do this!
- Paint the living room

That's it! If I can do the above I'll be completely pleased with myself!


3 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself. You must give yourself points for being a devoted mum and wife who keeps the family on track and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a Yoga video you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so many good ones Jules! I'm discovering new ones all the time too! I really like the ones from Tone It Up http://toneitup.com/category/fitness/yoga-stretch/ and I have an app (a free one) called Yoga Studio. Its the one I use most days.

      Delete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...