Wednesday, March 5, 2014

An FO!

Ha! Can't believe it! I took pictures and everything!


I finished the Bobble Sheep Pillow by Purl Soho.


I followed the pattern and didn't make any mods, you can read about it here if you want more info. I love patterns that turn into really sweet finished objects like this.

I'm on a finish the wips kick right now. I picked up my Wheaten Wrap. I'm halfway through it. I have 6 repeats more to go. It's a fair bit of knitting but I love the soft purple and I can't wait to wear it. I also want to finish the mittens I started. Winter isn't over yet but I have a feeling that as soon as I finish them the snow is going to melt.

Ok now you know what I'll be doing tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I don't know if I'd have the patience for all the bobbles, but I love your pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...