Monday, March 24, 2014

5K Training Week 4

So how did I do last week?

I ran 2 days. So not great. I was still fighting this sore throat/cold thing that doesn't want to go away and winter came back! Like the crazy cold temps from last month. The weekend morning temps were -30 with the windchill and I don't want to run in that! So my long run didn't happen. I didn't do any yoga either. I really slacked off last week actually.

This week will be better...

Monday - rest
Tuesday -  run
Wednesday - run
Thursday - rest
Friday - run
Saturday - run
Sunday - rest

I have less than 3 weeks until my first race. If I can stick with running at least 3 days a week I think I'll be fine, not fast maybe but not embarassing either.

1 comment:

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...