Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Goals

I thought I'd do a regular monthly posting of my goals (both knitting and personal) and then at the end of the month a post to weigh in on how I did.

I'm not so good at sticking to long term goals. Maybe by reducing them to smaller ones I'll actually accomplish something.

So...

February Goals


- knit a pair of socks and a shawl

- finish the Steven West Mystery Shawl from a few years ago and knit a pair of mittens for myself (all during the winter games on Ravelry)

- have 10 no-spend days this month

- make $250 in side hustles

- read 2 books, a personal finance book and something else (any suggestions?)

- work out 3 times a week (eliptical)  and 3 times weights (tone it up videos) - have you checked out Tone It Up yet? You should!

- blog once a week at least

How about you? Do you have monthly goals? Do they help you to achieve the bigger ones?

1 comment:

  1. What are your side hustles? You have clear cut goals.
    I have rebelled on and off of memes. Now I use them to guide me with blogging and use them like goals.

    ReplyDelete