I'm not so good at sticking to long term goals. Maybe by reducing them to smaller ones I'll actually accomplish something.
- knit a pair of socks and a shawl
- finish the Steven West Mystery Shawl from a few years ago and knit a pair of mittens for myself (all during the winter games on Ravelry)
- have 10 no-spend days this month
- make $250 in side hustles
- read 2 books, a personal finance book and something else (any suggestions?)
- work out 3 times a week (eliptical) and 3 times weights (tone it up videos) - have you checked out Tone It Up yet? You should!
- blog once a week at least
How about you? Do you have monthly goals? Do they help you to achieve the bigger ones?