Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Tour - Days 3, 4 & 5

Ok here we are at day 5. I'm back at work and it's still crazy hot outside. Thank goodness for air conditioned offices!

On Monday (day 3) I started my Princess and the Pea toy from Itty Bitty Toys. It's our July/August toy for the ongoing KAL on the Itty Bitty forum on Ravelry. I got 6 panels finished for the mattresses. I also tweaked out a plan to do some embroidery on some of the mattresses. I'm not very practiced at embroidery but I really admire needlework.


Yesterday (day 4) I finished another panel and a half. And tonight (day 5) is Knit Night at the Library so I hope to at least finish the half and maybe most of panel 9. Anyway, I'm tempted to cast on a pair of socks because holding this fingering mohair double and knitting on size 4mm needles is making my hands ache a bit... I won't though. I have too many projects coming up.

PS - Happy 4th to my American friends and happy birthday Mary Rose! 



1 comment:

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...