Scrappy Socks

I joined a little knit a long over on Susan B Anderson's blog (we also have a fun sock thread in the Itty Bitty Knits group). She's knitting a pair of socks using scraps from other projects. I'm using most of my scrap sock yarn in the Epic Sock Blanket but there are some colours I won't be using like pink.



I pulled those balls of yarn and cast on a HIMMS sock. I'm striping randomly and adding in some hearts for fun. They're flying off the needles! Mind you there's going to be a major weaving the ends session when they're done.



I'm having so much fun knitting these I may need to cast on for another pair!

Comments

  1. Love them! Beautiful socks! But yes.. will take some time to weave in the ends... They will be well worth the efforts though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W-O-W! You should write up a pattern for that Miss Jill. Throw in some hearts like throwin' in some suga - goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts