Friday, January 27, 2012

My first Socks!



Well these are not my first socks, I've been wearing socks for years. They're the very first pair I knit myself though. The pattern is by Susan B Anderson called Ribbed Socks for Bigger Feet. I followed the instructions for the ladies size 6 and they fit perfectly.



I love the heels and how easy it was to turn them. I'm growing fonder of the crazy zigzag colourway but honestly it's not my fav. I have some equally unloved colourways in my stash that I've had no idea what to do with and now I do.

I'll turn all my ugly yarn into socks! Ha! Take that ugly yarn!

On a bright note, I got my seed order in from West Coast Seeds this week. The box was filled with lovely packets. I can't wait for spring!




5 comments:

  1. congrats! I think that's a great plan, too... with your "ugly" yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeds! Wow you are on the ball with your garden planning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I love your socks! And seeds!! Yay for spring time dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ever, Mrs. Talented Saucy Jill; an award awaits you over at KO. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...