Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labour Day

Was anything but...

In the morning we went to the PFRA for a walk minus the Superstar. She was busy using her last morning before school starts to do what any self respecting teenager would, namely sleep in.

It was a great walk, bug free and lovely. I got some decent pictures of the elephant that I knit for our upcoming swap in the Itty Bitty Group on Ravelry. I can't share them for another month or so, secret swap you know...



In the afternoon we took the kids to the old metal bridge and went fishing... well Mr. Man did (B helped). The Superstar played in the mud, and I, well... I knit of course, in the sun (it was sooo hot) and took pictures...






Don't you just love long lazy weekends?

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...