Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Nope I didn't watch it. My girlfriend JoAnn had a party kind of like an Oscar party complete with themed food and drink. I'll have to ask her how it went!

Instead of witnessing this event in person, I've decided to be more passive so I bought a book. But not just any book. I mean you know me by now!


Knit Your Own Royal Wedding is by Fiona Goble and it's delightful! I laughed and laughed as I flipped through instructions on how knit everyone from Kate Middleton to Prince Harry to the Arch Bishop of Canterbury. 



I have to admit that I have no intention of knitting any of these toys. This is truly a coffee table book. But as the years pass and these two people live their lives very much in the spotlight, I'll pick up my book and have a giggle.

Happy Friday :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute book! She needs to do a follow up 2nd book and include some of the guests & their HATS, (esp. Sarah & Andrew's daughter's bow hat, ha,ha).

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...