Monday, April 25, 2011

The Fesers

click to make bigger

I had a lovely visit with my friends from Tanzania a few weeks ago. Christine and Jeremy are missionaries working for Pamoja Ministries. I love when they come through and stop in to visit. It usually means there's a new baby to admire and other little people who are growing up way to fast. I also get a chance to catch up and reconnect with an old friend (I can say that because it's been 20 years now, wow!).

Tasha and baby Ben


Jacob and Mr. Man


the Superstar and Paul

Thanks for coming to stay with us and sharing your stories. I hope the next time you're in Canada you can stay longer. Safe journeys my friends!

1 comment:

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...