Monday, November 1, 2010

A Sunday Halloween






We got up to the usual tricks n treats around here yesterday.

Misterman was a very buff spiderman and the Superstar was a Sassy Devil. I have yet to get a decent picture of her wearing that costume. Maybe she'll pose for me later today.

The kids carved 2 very scary pumpkins and we roasted the seeds.

Misterman went to a total of 6 houses and almost filled his little spiderman bucket! Oh to be little and cute! And the Superstar milked this Halloween for all it was worth and got the most candy I have ever seen. It's insane! I'm glad for her though, next year she graduates to handing out treats.

Hope you all had a wonderful day with lots of little ghosts and ghouls knocking on your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...