Friday, June 8, 2012

Mr. Man is 5!

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today.


Mr. Man:
- thanks for singing everyday
- thanks for all the giggles, even in your sleep
- thanks for defending the house from Zombies, you're very brave
- thanks for making the best dirt rings on the tub
- thanks for being my best knitting FO prop
- thanks for liking sushi and curry and egg plant (don't worry about the onions, we'll keep working on it)
- thanks for loving bedtime stories, I love them too
- thanks for the hugs and cuddles and holding my hand when we cross the street so I can be safe

I'm so grateful to see you grow. Have wonderful day my boy...




3 comments:

  1. Hau' oli la hanau to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little man! Hope he had the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesomw pics, we agree, Mr Man is big, how little he was and cute,still cute, have a great day Mr Man.

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...