Friday, May 18, 2012

Patchwork Sockalong

Susan B Anderson is doing a Sockalong over on the Itty Bitty Forum on Ravelry. There are over 60 ladies participating and sign ups are still open. The theme is "Patchwork" as in use your scraps to make socks. There are already some wonderful socks turning up.

My Scrappy Socks fit right into the theme and I finished them last night too.







I've cast on another pair. Not patchwork socks but a pattern called Vanilla Latte Socks, a free Ravelry download. I'm making them with this nice bright green yarn I have. I seem to be on a bit of a sock kick lately. Which is good. I have a bit of sock yarn to work my way through.

1 comment:

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...