Sunday, January 22, 2012

Benji



I finished the bunny from Itty Bitty Toys on Friday. I named him Benji and he turned out pretty much the way I pictured him. I chose to use fabric for the inner ears and that worked out perfectly. I'm not a huge fan of the acrylic yarn (I have ladders, I hate ladders) but I'm determined to use stash for as much knitting as possible this year.


I've not worked at all on my Teal Contented Cardi. I'm stalled and I blame these mittens


 and these socks...



Do you ever find yourself distracted by some new fancy pants pattern or yarn? I'm a fickle knitter I tell you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I am also a very fickle knitter too! I love your little bunny, his expression and his ears, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benji is cu-ute! Did you just sew the fabric in with unfinished edges? Did you use regular sewing thread?
    What fun mitts those are! I know you are mitts woman.
    Very cool sock yarn.
    I am fickle but I really try to stick out a project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing I've seen in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...