Sunday, November 6, 2011

Samhain Swap

I participated in a Samhain Swap on Ravelry last month. I just realized that I forgot to post about it. I got a great swap partner (check her out here) and she was fun to stalk.

Ursa also had me as a swap partner and here is a picture of the great yarn and super cute stitch markers she sent me...


She also sent me a pattern for mittens that I'm dying to share but I can't until after giftmas. I've already knit them and they are fabulous! I can't wait to gift them!

So thanks Ursa! I'm loving the fall colours of the the yarn you sent. Now to find the perfect projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...