FO - Lattice Mitts


Last weekend I finished a pair of fingerless mittens. This is a fun free pattern on Ravelry by Jennifer Elaine. It used up almost 1 ball of Knit Picks Essential Multi.

Sadly this yarn is discontinued now and I have a few (um, maybe 5) more skeins in my stash. I may have to fire off a few more pairs of these. They are so cute!


I don't know what I enjoyed more that afternoon, the mitts or the white wine sangria! Here's my mom's super simple recipe:

White Wine Sangria

1 cup chopped fruit (we used strawberries, blueberries, a small nectarine, lemon and lime slices)
3 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup Grand Marnier
2 bottles dry white wine

I always add more fruit than this recipe calls for and you can sub whatever you have, citrus is lovely and raspberries too.

Mix the first 3 ingredients together and let marinate for a few hours, stirring every so often.

Add wine and stir. Pour into lovely glasses with ice and enjoy!

Comments

  1. Good for you woman concocting some sangria for yourself!
    Poppin' mitts there :O).

    ReplyDelete
  2. those mitts look great!! I love sangria, too- I make it all summer long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts