Monday, July 11, 2011

All Folked Up

This is what a weekend pass to the 2nd Annual Montmartre Folk Festival looks like...





Kettle corn...


A shawl in progress...


People I know on stage...


A bit of art...


Airbrushed tattoos... because why not?!...


Music... Lots and lots of fantastic music!...


A new shawl pin...


Cute little french canadian signers...


Really amazing acoustic blues... so amazing, this 15 minute set made my whole weekend!...


Spending the afternoon with her...


Checking out roadside attractions...


Driving to Montmartre and back every day for three days and never tiring of the view...

Can't wait to do it again next year!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love that shawl pin.
    Boy, do I need a lawn chair when my girls play in the driveway and I have to sit out there and knit to keep an eye on them. I feel like I'm knitting in public all over again. Maybe I should have a sign made for that event and have ppl honk to support?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time, bet it wasn't there when I was a kid. What a good thing to do, and not far from home.

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...