Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Queue Review

taking a peek into my never ending queue...

carrie bostick hoge

This is a great cardigan called the Belfast Hoodie by Carrie Bostick Hoge. I love it!

I keep thinking about how great it would look with jeans in some kind of tweedy yarn with giant wooden buttons.

I don't have enough tweedy yarn in my stash to make this. All that really tells me is I need to start buying yarn in sweater quantities to help out my poor queue.

I mean really, who doesn't need 1500 yards of tweed in their stash?

So whats in your queue?

1 comment:

  1. Tweed and need are two words that definitely go together!

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...