Monday, February 21, 2011

FO - Prime Mittens







Yup I finished my third pair for the 11 in 2011 challenge. I blogged about them here. I think they turned out great. I love the peacock colour. It's one of the nicest teals I've seen in a long time. The chantrelle was a great light grey/brown/cream and did the trick as a good contrast colour.

I made them originally for B, but he tried them on last night and told me that while they're very nice, he isn't really a mitten guy. So now I know where I'm sending them tomorrow (today is a holiday).

I like them so much I'm already knitting them again, this time for myself.

1 comment:

  1. The contrast is awesome, Jill. Love how and where you took the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...