Friday, January 21, 2011

Rootbeer

      
Who doesn't love this stuff? I may have to indulge while I knit this cute little hooded vest this month.


photo by FrznExtremities

I've had this pattern queued for almost 2 years now and I even bought the yarn for it last summer. I thought it might languish in the depths of my queue for a few more years but Susan B Anderson over on the Spud and Chloe Blog decided to start a knit-a-long (KAL) for exactly this pattern. It seemed like a golden opportunity, and who am I to pass up one of those?! It's not like I need to knit anything else right now, I mean I have a ton of projects on my needles and a few that are about to start. Oh well... It's not like I don't like to knit or anything.

This is how far I got a few nights ago while watching Yellowstone on Netflix.

sorry for the sad picture, I lost the light rather quickly

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny, Jill! I used to drink rootbeer all the time as a kid, esp. rootbeer floats!
    Can't wait to see more progress of your Camp Hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that vest looks amazing!! I love root beer too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (raises hand) Me. I can't stand root beer. I'll take a cream soda, though. :)

    I look forward to watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...