Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Alpaca Superstar Scarf

wish I knew about that cupboard door barfing it's innards on the floor before I took this picture...


So the Superstar is on a purple kick. We picked out a chunky alpaca yarn for a pair of Bella Mittens but I changed my mind. I was afraid that the alpaca would grow and those lovely mittens would stretch out and lose their shape. So I though a nice cuddly scarf would be a better idea.

This pattern is called Chunky Alpaca Scarf by Jane Richmond. It was super easy to knit and easy to block. I used 2 skeins of  Diamond Luxury Collection Baby Alpaca Sport. This scarf is so nice to wear! I can't get over how soft and warm it is! I'd love to make a few more of these for gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...