Friday, March 15, 2013

Must Stash Podcast

I discovered a new podcast a few weeks ago. Hosted by Freeflower (Stacie) and SupaSteph (Steph), the Must Stash Podcast is cute, upbeat and fun to watch. They also have a group on Ravelry. These ladies have only a few episodes up but if you have a few moments check them out. I totally enjoy them!

I listen to and watch lots of podcasts. Here's a list of my favorites:
Knitmore Girls
Knitting Knirvana
Round the Twist
Yarngasm
The Knit Girllls
Stash and Burn
Knitting Pipeline

How about you? Got a favorite podcast?

1 comment:

  1. I need to catch up on Suzanne's. Do you watch them like watching TV and knit at the same time?

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...