Saturday, March 31, 2012

Earth Hour

Tonight is Earth Hour, 8:30pm local time. Get ready to turn everything off for one hour.

Here is a link to the website for some more info and tips...

We've been doing this every year for about 4 years now. My family always roll their eyes and accuse me of being a hippie. I really think that taking one hour out of the year to think about the earth and our environment is no big deal.

We talk, tell jokes, light candles, and this year we'll play some hide and seek in the dark. I think I'll bake something yummy to eat in the dark...

It'll be fun... and it'll get us ready for Earth Day on the 22nd of April.

What are you planning for Earth Hour?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...